"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" are back for Season 2 (Video)
(CBS) Two new women are joining the cast of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" when it returns for its second season on Sept. 5.
The additions are Brandi Glanville - whose ex-husband, Eddie Cibrian, married singer LeAnn Rimes - and businesswoman Dana Wilkey. They'll reportedly be featured as friends of the returning ladies, but are not official cast members.
Kim and Kyle Richards, Taylor Armstrong, Lisa Vanderpump, Adrienne Maloof and Camille Grammer are all back for more "Housewives" drama, and by the looks of a new preview released by Bravo on Wednesday, there will be plenty of it.
Tell us: Will you tune in for "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills"?
Watch the video:
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Amanda Seyfried talks filming Seth MacFarlane's new Western Play Video
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video