Scarlett Johansson-Ryan Reynolds divorce final
Court records show a judge finalized the divorce Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson on Friday in Los Angeles.
Reynolds appeared in the recent film adaptation of the DC comic "The Green Lantern," filed for divorce in December.
The filing came shortly after the couple, which kept their courtship and nuptials private, announced they had split.
The final divorce judgment filed Friday did not say how the pair would divide their assets.
Johansson portrays the Black Widow in "Iron Man 2" and the upcoming "Avengers" film.
Popular in Entertainment
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 100 Comments
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 50 Photos
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- "Mad Men" recap: 10 best moments
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- "Star Wars" animated series coming 2014