Charlie Sheen is goddess-less
(CBS) We don't know whether Charlie Sheen is the unluckiest person in the world when it comes to the ladies or what, but here's the big and not altogether surprising news: He's goddess-less.
Last goddess standing Natalie Kenly has split on the fired actor, reports TMZ. In response, Sheen reportedly made her return a Mercedes he bought her.
The first goddess to bail on Sheen was Bree Olson (nee Rachel Oberlin). She split in April and notified him via text message. TMZ doesn't mention how Kenly broke the news to the former "Two and a Half Men" star. Anyone who wants to speculate should do so in the comments below.
Sheen was fired from the CBS sitcom and replaced by Ashton Kutcher. A $100 million lawsuit Sheen filed against Warner Bros. was recently sent to arbitration by a judge.
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 105 Comments
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 50 Photos
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- "Mad Men" recap: 10 best moments
- "Star Wars" animated series coming 2014