"Project Runway": Heidi Klum bares all for new ad
(CBS) What better way to draw attention to a TV show than having a top supermodel pose nude in its ads?
Well, that's the approach the folks at "Project Runway" took while promoting its ninth season, which premieres July 28 on Lifetime.
In the new ad, host and former Victoria's Secret model Heidi Klum ditches her clothes and only sports a pink tie while using her "Make it work"-marked arm to cover her chest.
"This is definitely sexier than past campaigns we've done," the 38-year-old tellsPeople magazine. "I guess you could say 'Hans and Franz' are celebrating season 9."
Along with Klum, co-judges Nina Garcia and Michael Kors and mentor Tim Gunn are all returning to offer their honest critiques of the work produced by the 20 chosen designers vying for the top prize.
Kim Kardashian, Christina Ricci, Zoe Saldana and Malin Akerman are all reportedly among the celebrity judges that will be featured this season.
Tell us: Will you be watching this season?
"Project Runway" at NYFW
Popular in Entertainment
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 122 Comments
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Selma Blair abruptly exits "Anger Management"
- "The Voice" finale recap: Season 4 crowns a winner
- Johnny Depp on "unpleasant" split with Vanessa Paradis
- "The Voice": Top three sing for the win
- Johnny Depp falls off horse on film set Play Video
- Listen: John Mayer's new single "Paper Doll"