Gary Dourdan, former "CSI" star, arrested for drug possession
(CBS) Former "CSI" star Gary Dourdan was arrested on Monday night for drug possession.
TMZ reports that police responded to an accident scene around 3:30 a.m., after Dourdan allegedly crashed his vehicle into two parked cars. During the investigation, cops say they found "a few pills" of ecstasy and arrested him on a drug possession charge.
E! Online reports that Dourdan was booked for felony drug possession around 7:30 a.m. The actor posted $10,000 bail and was released later that afternoon. He is due back in court on July 7.
This isn't the first time the actor has been in trouble with the law. In 2008, he was arrested for possession of heroin, cocaine and ecstasy after cops found him asleep behind the wheel of his car. He pleaded guilty to cocaine and ecstasy possession and entered a drug-diversion program.
Celebrity mug shots
Popular in Entertainment
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 143 Comments
- Watch: Miley Cyrus' trippy "We Can't Stop" music video
- Johnny Depp falls off horse on film set Play Video
- Palace sheds some light on Kate's baby plans
- Selma Blair abruptly exits "Anger Management"
- James Gandolfini dead at 51
- Watch: New "Anchorman 2" trailer
- "The Voice" finale recap: Season 4 crowns a winner