Jane Lynch takes aim at Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck
"As acting CEO, I'll be making some changes while the powers-that-be are abroad," she joked (Rupert Murdoch was in China on business, according to reports).
Her first acts of business? Nixing the iPad publication The Daily ("Never heard of it, never seen it, so clearly I'll be shutting that down") and incorporating a comics page into the Wall Street Journal ("I'm a big fan of 'Family Circus.' So seemingly mundane, and yet dripping with irony. It works on so many levels.")
"I'm launching a Fox News investigation into the young and fresh-faced cast of 'Glee,' Lynch continued, "I have some inside information and I don't believe any one of them are real Americans."
Her last jabs were saved for Beck and Palin.
"I've also convinced Glenn Beck to stay on at Fox for one final gig - as a dying patient on 'House' with a horrendous malady. His sickness is consuming him from the inside out," she joked. "Though not firm as of yet, we are pretty sure we got Sarah Palin to do a guest spot on 'Glee.' She'll be singing an original tune that I penned. It's called, 'Look at Me, I'm Bats--- Crazy.'"
"I feel pretty good about these changes," she said.
Watch the video below:
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- Runaway mom tells Dr. Phil: "They're better off without me"
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance