Pippa Middleton makes splash in Paris
(CBS) Royal sister-in-law Pippa Middleton made a splash this week in Paris, where she watched a French Open match in VIP seats on Sunday and Monday and then partied with friends on Monday night.
Middleton, who was maid of honor when her older sister, now the Duchess of Cambridge, married Britain's Prince William on April 29, was the guest at the Open of the car company Peugeot, which sponsors the tennis tournament. She also reportedly was given a bound book charting the 200-year history of the auto brand.
On Monday, Middleton, who has become a paparazzi target since the wedding, had dinner with friends at the Cinq Mars restaurant before they all went clubbing at Montana Club in the St. Germain district.
The 27-year-old businesswoman was wearing a red floral short skirt and white tee with a blue blazer and tan flats.
Popular in Entertainment
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 105 Comments
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- "The Voice": Top three sing for the win
- Johnny Depp on "unpleasant" split with Vanessa Paradis
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Selma Blair abruptly exits "Anger Management"
- "The Voice" finale recap: Season 4 crowns a winner
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go