Sarah Ferguson to release a "very personal" memoir
(CBS/AP) Sarah Ferguson has plenty of royal secrets ready to share with the public.
And you will be able to find them on June 29 when "Finding Sarah: A Duchess' Journey to Find Herself" hits store shelves.
Atria, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, said Wednesday that Ferguson's book is a "very personal memoir" about her personal and financial struggles. The memoir includes emails and "very intimate diary excerpts."
Ferguson, the Duchess of York, and ex-wife of Britain's Prince Andrew, isn't a stranger to writing. She's written children's books and the memoir "My Story." A documentary series about Ferguson, also entitled "Finding Sarah," airs in June on Oprah Winfrey's OWN network.
The duchess was not invited to the April 29 royal wedding and went on a retreat to Thailand instead. She recently appeared on the Oprah show to express how hurtful the snub was. "It was so difficult," she told Oprah. "Because I wanted to be there with my girls and to -- and to be getting them dressed and to go as a family."
CBSNews.com and Simon & Schuster have the same parent company.
Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- Obama to host concert honoring Carole King
- "American Idol" winner announced
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale