Zsa Zsa Gabor back in hospital with pneumonia
(CBS) -- Zsa Zsa Gabor is back in the hospital and is being treated for pneumonia.
The 94-year-old Hungarian-born actress was taken to UCLA Medical Center on Wednesday after her doctor examined her in her Bel Air, Calif., home, her publicist John Blanchette told CNN.
"She's having trouble breathing," Blanchette said. "They're trying to save her life right now, getting the fluids off her lungs."
Gabor has been hospitalized repeatedly since last July, when she broke her hip in a fall from bed.
Her right leg was amputated in January to prevent the spread of gangrene. She was later told that she may need to amputate her remaining leg when blood flow suddenly stopped, but she declined the surgery.
In March, she was taken to the hospital after her blood pressure soared after learning about the death of Elizabeth Taylor.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Friends pay tribute to George Jones at funeral