California says Kelly Osbourne owes back taxes
(CBS) We hope Kelly Osbourne's excuse is as quick as her feet. The reality TV star and daughter of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne owes more than $30,000 in back taxes, says the state of California.
According to TMZ, documents filed in Los Angeles County show that Osbourne owes $34,763.30 in taxes from 2009.
As the report notes, 2009 is the year Osbourne was on "Dancing with the Stars." She came in third place. Kelly has been in the public eye consistently since she appeared on "The Osbournes," the MTV reality show about her family.
Daughters of rock stars
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement