Reese Witherspoon marries agent Jim Toth in California
The Oscar winner and star of "Legally Blonde" and, of course, "Walk the Line" married agent Jim Toth on Saturday. The couple got engaged in December.
Witherspoon and Toth were married on her estate in Ojai, Calif.
People reports that wedding guests included Witherspoon's kids (with ex-husband Ryan Phillippe), Ava, 11, and Deacon, 7, and Sean Penn with Scarlett Johansson, Renee Zellweger and Robert Downey, Jr., and his wife.
Witherspoon, 35, was married to Phillippe from 1999 to 2008. She won the Academy Award for Best Actress for her portrayal of June Carter in the 2005 film "Walk the Line."
Popular in Entertainment
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 75 Comments
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- "The Voice": Top three sing for the win
- Johnny Depp on "unpleasant" split with Vanessa Paradis
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go
- Listen: John Mayer's new single "Paper Doll"
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby