Rachel Zoe welcomes a baby boy
(CBS) Celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe and husband Rodger Berman have welcomed their first child together.
Son Skyler Morrison Berman was born in Los Angeles and weighed in at 6 lbs. and 12 oz., Zoe's rep confirmed to People.
"Thank you all so much for your love! @rbermanus and I couldn't be happier with little Skyler Morrison in our arms...he is everything," Zoe, 39, tweeted on Thursday.
Zoe, who is the star of the Bravo reality series "The Rachel Zoe Project" and recently topped The Hollywood Reporter's most-powerful celebrity stylist list, reportedly went into labor Tuesday and was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
She first announced her pregnancy last November and revealed the baby's gender in January.
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 110 Comments
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- CBS takes "Mike & Molly" tornado-themed finale off air
- Runaway mom begs for kids' forgiveness on Dr. Phil