Dave Grohl is no fan of "Glee"
"'Glee' [creator Ryan Murphy] is so offended that we're not, like, begging to be on his f---ing show. F--- that guy for thinking anybody and everybody should want to do 'Glee,'" he tells The Hollywood Reporter.
In January, Murphy said, "F--- you, Kings of Leon" in a THR story. The band had passed on a license request from "Glee." Murphy also called people like Slash, who had characterized "Glee" to Entertainment Weekly as "worse than 'Grease,'" as "uneducated and quite stupid."
When it comes to the show itself, Grohl sounds downright genteel compared to his feelings on Murphy. "It's not my thing," he tells THR.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 75 Comments
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Listen: John Mayer's new single "Paper Doll"
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go
- Johnny Depp on "unpleasant" split with Vanessa Paradis
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby
- "The Voice": Top three sing for the win