Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel split
(CBS) It's over between Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel.
The pair, who began dating in 2007, have ended their relationship, it was confirmed Thursday.
Reps for the couple released a statement about the split: "Addressing the media speculation regarding Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake's relationship, we are confirming that they mutually have decided to part ways. The two remain friends and continue to hold the highest level of love and respect for each other."
"There are no hard feelings," a source told People magazine. "It was completely mutual and they both decided it was time to move on."
The source added that Biel, 29, is keeping her house in Los Angeles and that she and Timberlake, 30, will remain friends.
Biel's acting credits include "The A Team," "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" and the TV series "7th Heaven." Timberlake has appeared in films including "The Social Network."
Popular in Entertainment
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- "The Voice" pays tribute to Oklahoma tornado victims
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"