Mark Zuckerberg doll: Own your own billionaire
(CBS) - Are media moguls the new action figures?
One company thinks so. M.I.C. Gadget calls it "the most friendly toy we have ever seen." It's a 7-inch-tall Mark Zuckerberg doll.
Priced at $70, the toy isn't actually named Mark Zuckerberg. M.I.C. got into a legal dispute with Apple when it came out with a Steve Jobs doll, and it apparently has learned its lesson. The new doll is called the "Poking Inventor Action Figure." Poking, of course, is one of the many actions users can take on Facebook.
The pint-sized billionaire comes complete with his iconic flip-flips and hoodie. He can hold a variety of signs - including "Like" and "Poke" - as well as blank speech ballons that attach to his head. Wonder what Zuckerberg would say if he found himself living on your shelf? Now you can decide!
M. I. C. calls the mini-mogul statue "inspired from a man who makes the world more open and connected."
If you like this Facebook action figure - or maybe if you "Like" it - check out the company's website here.
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video