Vevo to stream Bonnaroo music festival live online
(CBS/AP) No need to travel to Tennessee to experience this year's Bonnaroo Music and Art Festival when you can watch it in the comfort of your own home - and you can thank Vevo for that!
The music video Website announced Wednesday that it will stream live and on-demand performances from the annual Manchester, Tenn., festival.
Fans will be able to access the live stream on Vevo.com or Vevo mobile apps. In addition, syndication partners such as YouTube, who webcasted several of last year's Bonnaroo performances, will offer the on-demand footage of select performances in addition to on-the-ground interviews.
Vevo is a year-old joint venture of three of the four major labels including Universal Music Group, Sony Music Entertainment, and Abu Dhabi Media Co.
The annual music festival will take place June 9-12 and will feature performances by headliners Eminem, Arcade Fire, Widespread Panic, Lil Wayne, The Black Keys, and Robert Plant. This year celebrates 10 years on the 700-acre farm that the festival calls home since its debut in 2002.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" to series for 2013-2014 season
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"