Lady Gaga walks in Paris runway show [VIDEO], debuts new song
While smoking a cigarette, the pop star first hit the catwalk in a sheer black top and pencil skirt with long piggy tales as her new track, "Government Hooker," off her forthcoming album "Born this Way," blasted in the background.
[Watch the video below]
The collection, presented in a gym in eastern Paris, was designed by Gaga's stylist and Mugler creative director Nicola Formichetti. It was Formichetti's first womenswear show under the label.
Popular in Entertainment
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 355 Comments
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- Nigella Lawson's husband cautioned by cops over assault
- "The Voice": Top three sing for the win