"Dancing with the Stars" pairs revealed
(CBS) This season's "Dancing with the Stars" lineup was announced Monday night, and now we know whom each star will be dancing with.
The celebrity-professional pairings were announced Wednesday by ABC.
Here's the list:
Kendra Wilkinson and Louis van Amstel
Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas
Wendy Williams and Tony Dovolani
Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Petra Nemcova and Dimitry Chaplin
Chris Jericho and Cheryl Burke
Romeo and Chelsie Hightower
Mike Catherwood and Lacey Schwimmer
Sugar Ray Leonard and Anna Trebunskaya
Hines Ward and Kym Johnson
Ralph Macchio and Karina Smirnoff
The stars now have three weeks to prepare for the show's premiere, which will take place on March 21.
Alley, 60, said Chmerkovskiy is already putting pressure on her.
"My partner is calling me 'G' for Grandma," she said at Monday's press conference, according to People magazine. "He says I'm too slow. I call him 'M' for mean."
Who will you be rooting for when "DWTS" premieres? Tell us in the comments.
"Dancing with the Stars" Season 12
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Bynes' allegations of sexual assault under investigation
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- Colin Farrell talks "Epic" new role Play Video