Matthew Rutler: Who is Christina Aguilera's boyfriend?
So who is this guy?
Rutler has mutiple movie credits, mostly as production assistant or set production assistant, including on Aguilera's movie "Burlesque." He's also worked on Adam Sandler's "Just Go with It" and "The Social Network" as a production assistant.
He plays guitar in a band called the Nate Mott Band. According to its website, Rutler couldn't play some shows for "personal reasons" in December 2010. The last update on the site's main page appears on Dec. 7, 2010.
According to TMZ, the band tagged Christina Aguilera on its website when she and Rutler first began dating. TMZ reports the tags have since been removed.
Aguilera filed for divorce from her husband Jordan Bratman in October 2010 with "irreconcilable differences" cited as the reason in the divorce petition. The date of separation is listed as Sept. 11, 2010.
Bratman and Aguilera married in November 2005. They have a son, Max, who was born in 2008. Bratman is a music executive.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- Runaway mom tells Dr. Phil: "They're better off without me"
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance