Charlie Sheen fires back after show gets nixed
It didn't take long for Charlie Sheen to respond to the decision to pull the plug on "Two and a Half Men."
Just minutes after it was announced that production on the popular sitcom would be halted because of Sheen's incendiary remarks about the show's producer Chuck Lorre , the show's star let loose with even more vitriol. In an open letter given to TMZ, the actor called Lorre a "contaminated little maggot" and "earthworm," wishing the producer "nothing but pain."
He also appealed to his "beautiful and loyal fans" to help him "right this unconscionable wrong."
The letter, which was posted on TMZ's website, reads:
What does this say about (Chuck Lorre) after he tried to use his words to judge and attempt to degrade me. I gracefully ignored this folly for 177 shows ... I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can't handle my power and can't handle the truth. I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words -- imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists. I urge all my beautiful and loyal fans who embraced this show for almost a decade to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong.
Remember these are my people ... not yours...we will continue on together...
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- Runaway mom tells Dr. Phil: "They're better off without me"
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance