Rihanna's All-Star Game performance [PICTURES] features Kanye, Drake
LOS ANGELES (CBS) Pop singer Rihanna marked her 23rd birthday by performing onstage at the Staples Center in Los Angeles during halftime of the NBA All-Star Game.
The Bahamian -born musician was joined on stage by rappers Drake and Kanye West, and it seems their costumes drew as many comments as the performances.
Rihanna's revealing crystal-covered top and short, fringed pants with fishnet stockings drew more than a few comments on Twitter. But so did Kanye West's form-fitted cherry-colored pants.
Canadian rapper Drake took to the stage to perform his verse on Rihanna's hit song "What's My Name?" West rose from the stage floor to sing "All of the Lights."
Rihanna performed some her best-known pieces, including "Umbrella" and "Only Girl (In The World)."
Popular in Entertainment
- James Gandolfini dead at 51
- James Gandolfini: 1961-2013 21 Photos
- Watch: Miley Cyrus' trippy "We Can't Stop" music video
- Johnny Depp falls off horse on film set Play Video
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 145 Comments
- James Franco blasts "Spider-Man" reboot
- Paula Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate
- Stars pay tribute to James Gandolfini