More Hints That Bristol Palin Is Writing A Book
The Associated Press has viewed an online spreadsheet for publisher HarperCollins, which lists an "Untitled Bristol Palin Memoir" and shows that a planned release date of Aug. 16 has been moved to June 21.
The book, listed under "Adult S11 (Summer 2011) Changes," would be published by HarperCollins imprint William Morrow.
A similar listing was found earlier this week on Amazon.com but has since been removed. Spokesman Seale Ballenger of Morrow declined to comment to the Associated Press.
In an interview with E! News' Guiliana Rancic airing tonight, Palin, who just moved to Arizona, said she wants to go back to school and "hopefully" write a book someday.
A single mother and "Dancing with the Stars" alumna,,Palin says she would "probably" run for office one day, "but that would be further down the road." "If I saw something that needed to be changed, then I would step up to the plate and do something about it," she told Rancic.
Palin's mother, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, has published two best-sellers with HarperCollins.
Popular in Entertainment
- James Gandolfini dead at 51
- James Gandolfini: 1961-2013 21 Photos
- Watch: Miley Cyrus' trippy "We Can't Stop" music video
- Johnny Depp falls off horse on film set Play Video
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 145 Comments
- James Franco blasts "Spider-Man" reboot
- Paula Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate
- Stars pay tribute to James Gandolfini