Joan Rivers: Go Daddy's New Spokeswoman
NEW YORK (CBS) Web hosting company Go Daddy turned heads (and raised some eyebrows) when it unveiled its newest spokeswoman in a commercial airing during Sunday night's Super Bowl - Joan Rivers.
The ad also featured fitness guru Jillian Michaels and race car driver Danica Patrick, who were on hand to introduce the newest GoDaddy.co girl. At first, all the audience sees is the spokeswoman's body, but not her face - and then Rivers is revealed, with her head toping a model's body.
Of course, it wasn't the 77-year-old comedienne's actual body. According to Babble.com, the body belongs to 25-year-old actress and model Tabitha Taylor.
What did you think of Rivers' commercial? Tell us in the comments.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Amanda Seyfried talks filming Seth MacFarlane's new Western Play Video
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards