Best Super Bowl Commercials 2011? You Decide (POLL)
(CBS) Sure, we now know who is the best football team in America (it's the Green Bay Packers if you weren't watching), but whose Super Bowl commercial will reign supreme in 2011?
YouTube has compiled a big list of all the entries, but here are our top five picks. Check them out and vote for your favorite.
Scroll down to vote for your favorite ad in our quick poll!
VOLKSWAGEN MEETS DARTH VADER
1) Volkswagen tapped into our inner geeks, featuring a mini Darth Vader in their commercial, which already has over 15 million views. May the force be with you:
JUSTIN BIEBER AND OZZY OSBOURNE FOR BEST BUY
2) Even before it aired during the game, the Justin Bieber and Ozzy Osbourne Best Buy spot had everyone buzzing (ahem, I mean tweeting):
EMINEM FOR CHRYSLER
3) Eminem dominated commercial buzz with not one but two separate ads. The first for Brisk and another which he shot from his hometown of Detroit for Chrystler:
NFL'S "BEST FANS EVER" COMPILATION
4) This has to be the best compilations of awesome TV Super Bowl moments ever from our favorite shows including "The Simpsons," "Golden Girls," "The Sopranos," "Seinfeld," "90210" and many others:
BUD LIGHT PERFECTS PRODUCT PLACEMENT
5) Any Super Bowl couldn't be complete without a beer ad. Look no further than Bud Light to deliver the ultimate product placement commercial. If you're going to do it, might as well own it:
GO DADDY.CO "NEW GIRL"
6) The Big Game might go on without adequate seating, but without a revealing Go Daddy ad? And how about the big reveal?
PEPSI MAX: "LOVE HURTS"
7) See, his wife is only looking out for his health, preventing him from tucking into high-calorie foods. And jealousy has nothing to do with it.
GM SERIES: "MISS EVELYN"
8) Among several spots for Chevy was this Camaro ad that somehow features everything you could expect in a car commercial crammed into an ad client's pitch meeting. (And she's a teacher!)
GROUPON: "SAVE THE WHALES"
9) Oscar-winning actor Cuba Gooding Jr begins the ad with a heartfelt plea to save the whales. But that's not where he's heading ...
CAREERBUILDER.COM: "PARKING LOT"
10) The chimps are back, this time proving that if there's anything insanely easier than a monkey holding down a job, it's a monkey getting a driver's license.
What were your favorites? Cast your vote in our quick poll:
Popular in Entertainment
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 110 Comments
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 50 Photos
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- Runaway mom begs for kids' forgiveness on Dr. Phil
- First look: Jennifer Lawrence in "X-Men: Days of Future Past"