Kim Kardashian's Silver Paint Shoot Elicits Sobs
NEW YORK (CBS) Thanks to reality TV, we now learn what celeb Kim Kardashian actually thought about her nude cover she did for W magazine back in October.
On the latest episode of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" Sunday, we see Kardashian's meltdown as she gets the photos from the full-frontal photo shoot she did covered in silver paint.
"I'm more naked here than I was in my Playboy," she sobbed.
While all this s was unfolding on TV, Kardashian was walking the red carpet at the Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles. And at least one stylist thought she could have done more to improve her appearance there.
SAG Awards Red Carpet
Popular in Entertainment
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 348 Comments
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go