SAG Award Winners: Betty's "Hot," Portman's "Swan," Buscemi's "Empire"
(CBS) In case you missed the SAG Awards 2011 last night, we got the full wrap up for you here.
Betty White played the queen of comedy, thanking the audience for waiting for her long climb up the steps to grab her best actress in a comedy award; Natalie Portman added grace with her best actress trophy for "Black Swan;" and Steve Buscemi thanked an early casting director for not giving up on him as he accepted the best actor in a drama series award for his role in "Boardwalk Empire."
On the red carpet, Hillary Swank dazzled with a sparkle encrusted nude Versace one-shoulder gown and "Modern Family's" Sofia Vergara showed off her much celebrated curves in a cobalt blue wrap-waisted Roberto Cavalli dress. Both were big winners, according to celebrity stylist Felix Mercado.
But the red carpet had some big time misses too. Get Mercado's full rundown of winners and losers.
Speaking of misses, the "Social Network" struck out. But at least Mark Zuckerberg scored a weekend appearance on Saturday Night Live.
To cap the evening off, Ernest Borgnine, 94, took home a Lifetime Achievement Award. Well deserved.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 75 Comments
- Listen: John Mayer's new single "Paper Doll"
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby
- Johnny Depp on "unpleasant" split with Vanessa Paradis
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 352 Comments