Penelope Cruz, Baby and Javier Bardem "Doing Great"
NEW YORK (CBS) Reports speculated Wednesday that actors Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem welcomed a son, and now their reps are confirming the happy news.
"Penelope and Javier welcomed their first son into their family last week," reps for the couple said in a statement to People magazine. "Both parents and baby are doing great."
Cruz, 36, gave birth at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, a source told the magazine. No name, or any other information about the baby, has been released.
The couple, who married in July, announced the pregnancy in September, after Cruz was spotted sporting a baby bump on the set of "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides."
The stork club
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- Stone Temple Pilots sue its former singer
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos