Michelle Money Claims Affair with a Married Carlos Boozer
NEW YORK (CBS) "Bachelor" Brad Womack isn't the only one on that reality TV show who's doing some apologizing.
Michelle Money, one of the bachelorettes vying for Womack's marriage proposal this season on the ABC hit show, claims she had an affair with married Bulls forward Carlos Boozer and is regretting her actions.
The 30-year-old hair stylist from Utah told Life & Style that Boozer told her he was separated , when actually he and his wife had not yet filed for divorce. She said she was sorry when she learned the truth and regrets the affair.
"All I can do," she told the magazine "is try to do better with my life. I screwed up. But I can only try to do the best I can."
Money is among the more aggressive women seeking the attention of Womack, who is making his second appearance as "The Bachelor." The first time, he turned away all of the contestants to become the most loathed "Bachelor" ever.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Friends pay tribute to George Jones at funeral