Coachella 2011 Lineup: Kanye West, Arcade Fire and Kings of Leon Headline Festival
NEW YORK (CBS) The lineup for the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival has been announced.
The 12th installment of the Indio, Calif., event - the first major rock festival of the year - will take place from April 15-17, and feature headliners Arcade Fire, Kanye West and Kings of Leon.
There are more than 100 other acts slated to perform, including the Black Keys, Lauren Hill, Robyn, the Strokes, Animal Collective, the Chemical Brothers, Bright Eyes, Cee Lo Green, Nas and Broken Social Scene. The full lineup can be seen at the festival's website.
Three-day passes for the festival will cost $269 plus fees, and camping passes are $75. A layaway plan is available.
Tickets go on sale Friday at 1 p.m. EDT through Coachella.com.
Popular in Entertainment
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 352 Comments
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- Nigella Lawson's husband cautioned by cops over assault
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby