Matthew Bellamy, Kate Hudson Expecting Baby
NEW YORK (CBS) Kate Hudson has a baby on the way.
The actress and her boyfriend Matthew Bellamy, the British frontman of the rock band Muse, are expecting their first child together.
A source confirmed the news to People magazine on Wednesday.
"They couldn't be more excited," the source says of Hudson's pregnancy. "Kate is really happy. She was always excited to have kids again at some point."
"It was not planned, but they are excited and embracing it," another source told Us magazine, which reported that the actress is 14 weeks along.
The actress is already mom to Ryder, 7, with ex-husband musician Chris Robinson. The insider told the magazine that she's excited for her son to have a sibling.
"She is happy for Ryder to finally have a brother or sister," the source added.
Hudson, 31, and Bellamy, 32, have been dating for about nine months.
Popular in Entertainment
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 75 Comments
- Listen: John Mayer's new single "Paper Doll"
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 352 Comments
- Johnny Depp on "unpleasant" split with Vanessa Paradis