Natalie Portman Pregnant, Engaged to Benjamin Millepied: Report
NEW YORK (CBS) "Black Swan" actress Natalie Portman is engaged to choreographer Benjamin Millepied and the two are expecting their first child together, People magazine has reported.
The 29-year-old actress met the ballet dancer and choreographer while training for her role as a ballerina on the edge in the new cinematic thriller by director Darren Aronofsky.
Portman's performance in the movie is generating Oscar buzz and already has earned her nominations for a Golden Globe and a Screen Actors Guild award.
According to People, the baby is due in 2011 and is the first for the actress.
Jerusalem-born Portman grew up in Syosset, N.Y., and earned a degree from Harvard University in 2003.
Millepied, born in France in 1977, is a world-famous choreographer and principal dancer with New York City Ballet.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Amanda Seyfried talks filming Seth MacFarlane's new Western Play Video
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards