Kate O'Brien, Conan O'Brien's Sister, Makes Acting Debut in "The Fighter"
After briefly talking about her mother, who use to be a semi-pro body builder, and explaining her decision to remain a redhead, the actress revealed to the studio audience that Conan O'Brien's younger sister is also featured in the movie.
Kate O'Brien, who makes her acting debut in the film, plays one of the sisters of "Irish" Micky Ward (Wahlberg) and Dicky Eklund (Bale).
"The Fighter", which earned a few Golden Globe nominations, opens in theaters Friday.
A clip from movie with the younger O'Brien is featured at the end of the interview below.
Popular in Entertainment
- New "Dancing with the Stars" champion announced
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- "The Voice" pays tribute to Oklahoma tornado victims
- "DWTS": Champion Melissa Rycroft picks a winner
- Bono and Olivia Wilde join Matt Damon's "toilet strike"
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- "The Voice": Top 10 take the stage
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos