Eva Amurri is Engaged
NEW YORK (CBS) Eva Amurri, the 25-year-old daughter of actress Susan Sarandon, will be tying the knot to former pro soccer player and Fox Soccer Channel commentator, Kyle Martino, 29.
The actress, who has starred in "Californication," "Mercy" and House," took to Twitter to share her good news.
"What a week: I became a cartoon character, did a Maxim shoot, and got engaged! Lol. Not bad, not bad. Thanks for all the congrats!!"
According to People magazine, Martino is originally from Connecticut and the couple now live together in California.
Amurri is the daughter of Sarandon and French director Franco Amurri.
When did Amurri get her start in showbiz?
Amurri's first film credit was in Tim Robbins' "Bob Roberts." She also played the 9-year-old version of her mother's character in "Dead Man Walking," for which Sarandon won an Oscar for Best Actress.
Sarandon and Robbins split in 2009 after 23 years together, but were never married.
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Beatles' lyrics headed for British Library