Chelsea Handler: Angelina Jolie is a "Homewrecker"
The comedienne threw a handful of foul-mouth words at the actress during her stand-up comedy show in Newark, NJ on Friday, calling Jolie a "homewrecker" among a few other jabs.
[Watch the video below]
"She can rescue as many babies from as many countries as she wants to," the 35-year-old said of Jolie, who has three adopted children.
"I don't f--king believe you...she gives interviews, 'I don't have a lot of female friends.' Cause you're a f--king c--t that's why," she continued. "You're a f--king b---h."
This isn't the first time Handler has slammed Jolie. Before introducing Aniston as a guest on her E! talk show in August, Handler called Jolie "evil" and even mocked her 9-year-old son, Maddox.
She and Aniston are considered to be close friends. The two were recently spotted vacationing together with other guests in Los Cabos, Mexico, over Thanksgiving weekend.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers