Evelyn Lozada (PICTURES) Shows Off Major Bling Ring
NEW YORK (CBS) Evelyn Lozada doesn't do small.
On Twitter, the former "Basketball Wife," who now plans to be a football wife, showed off the major piece of engagement bling that Chad Ochocinco dropped on her ring finger.
That's a 10-carat rock, according to TMZ. Ochocinco, a Cincinnati Bengals player and "Dancing with the Stars" alum, proposed in Cincinnati on Tuesday.
It didn't take long before Lozada was working Twitter with a fresh photo and this: "I'm no rabbit but 10 carats looks good on me!!"
The pair have been dating for four months. No wedding date has been
set, but the happy couple plans to stay engaged for a while, according to the
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Paul McCartney writes in support of Pussy Riot
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video