Sexiest Man Alive 2010: Ryan Reynolds
NEW YORK (CBS) Ryan Reynolds has a new role, and it's not on the big screen.
The Canadian actor was name's 2010's Sexiest Man Alive by People, and graces the cover of the magazine's annual issue.
"Well, there was a little moment of disbelief, and then you kind of settle into it," Reynolds told the magazine of the honor. "Really, you just have to go with the flow."
Reynolds, the star of films like "Buried" and "The Proposal," added that he thought the title would give him a few perks at home with wife Scarlett Johansson.
"Now it's going to be, 'Sexiest man, take out the garbage.' That does sound better," he said. "The most difficult part is going to be organically working this title into a conversation with random strangers."
It's a good-looking couple, indeed - Johansson was recently named GQ magazine's Babe of the Year and appears on the cover of their December issue.
Reynolds will be seen next in the superhero flick "Green Lantern," which hits theaters next year. You can watch the trailer here.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos