Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: A Sneak Peek [Video]
Babes and bras will be abound at this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, and some of the models are already practicing their struts down the runway in preparation of the highly anticipated holiday event.
And viewers should be ready for some new sights.
"I am wearing the amazing, this amazing bra that is like if you have no boobies it gives you boobies, but I have boobies so now I have these gigantic breasts, but it's like, guys, k the bra works, it works," model Selita Banks told reporters during a photo shoot for the event.
And the spectacle is not solely focused on sex appeal, as model Alessandra Ambrosio pointed out, "It's not just a show, it's this huge event. You're going to have people performing, we have dancers. Yesterday, we had gymnastic boys, Olympic guys performing...it's kind of incredible to see."
But Ambrosio did note that the elements that have made this show such a success in year's past will be featured heavily this year. She was quick to add, "Plus you have the most beautiful girls in the world in lingerie with wings. So it's very magical; it's very pretty."
Viewers can catch the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show when it airs on CBS network on Nov. 30.
To see a preview, watch the video below:
Popular in Entertainment
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Selma Blair abruptly exits "Anger Management"
- Johnny Depp on "unpleasant" split with Vanessa Paradis
- "The Voice" finale recap: Season 4 crowns a winner
- "The Voice": Top three sing for the win
- Listen: John Mayer's new single "Paper Doll"
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"