Meghan McCain Slams Bristol Palin for Not Voting in Midterm Elections
NEW YORK (CBS) Meghan McCain is taking aim at Bristol Palin for not voting in Tuesday's midterm elections.
The 20-year-old daughter of Sarah Palin, who campaigned for candidates across the nation in this election, confessed to "Inside Edition" after Tuesday night's "Dancing with the Stars" result show that she forgot to send in her absentee ballot.
"I did not send in my absentee ballot in Alaska," she said. I'm going to be in trouble. Sorry, Mom!"
While appearing on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" Wednesday, McCain slammed Palin and said it was "ridiculous" of her to not vote.
"I think a lot of women worked really hard to give us the right to vote, and I think it's anyone who doesn't vote is just ridiculous," she said of Palin.
"I guess it's only important for Bristol Palin to vote for 'Dancing with the Stars," McCain said.
Watch her interview with Leno below.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Friends pay tribute to George Jones at funeral