Joan Collins: Jennifer Aniston is Cute, Not Beautiful like Angelina Jolie
While the former "Dynasty" actress shared her two cents on today's crop of Hollywood stars to UK's Hello! magazine, Collins said Jolie is the only real true beauty in Tinseltown.
"I have to say, there aren't that many good looking actresses around today. I mean, there's Angelina Jolie and there's...Angelina Jolie," she said. "Jennifer Aniston is cute, but I wouldn't call her beautiful. She's no Ava [Gardner] or Lana [Turner]."
The outspoken screen icon, who famously played Alexis Carrington on the hit 1980s television series, went on to complain that the majority of today's stars lack true Hollywood glamour, subsequently leaving the public "starved of gorgeous people."
"When I was young, everybody on screen was gorgeous," she said about the actresses from back in the day, like Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly and Ava Gardner.
"Yes, I know fashions change and everyone attempts to look up-to-date but the movie-star styles of the Twenties, Thirties, Forties and Fifties changed radically each decade. What didn't change, however, was their individual style; they were all one-offs."
Popular in Entertainment
- James Gandolfini dead at 51
- James Gandolfini: 1961-2013 21 Photos
- Watch: Miley Cyrus' trippy "We Can't Stop" music video
- Paula Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate
- Stars pay tribute to James Gandolfini
- Johnny Depp falls off horse on film set Play Video
- James Franco blasts "Spider-Man" reboot
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 145 Comments