Jasmine Waltz: David Arquette's Post-Split "Conquest"
While on the Howard Stern Show on Tuesday, Arquette told the talk show host that he and Jasmine Waltz, an aspiring actress and former Los Angeles bartender, hooked up after he and Cox decided to take a "trial separation." He said she was his "one conquest," according to TMZ.
Although Arquette's rep told the Huffington Post that he is "not dating anyone" right now, a source close to the 39-year-old actor told Life and Style magazine that the two "have been hooking up recently."
Waltz, who is best known for punching Lindsay Lohan at the Los Angeles hotspot Voyeur on her birthday earlier this year, decided to keep mum about their relationship.
"I am sorry but I can't comment," she said when RadarOnline asked her if she played any role in the marriage breakup between Cox and Arquette.
Arquette isn't the first Hollywood star Waltz has dated. She's been romantically linked to a handful of them, including Ryan Seacrest, actor Chris Pine, singer Jesse McCartney and Paris Hilton's ex-beau Doug Reinhardt.
Popular in Entertainment
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" to series for 2013-2014 season
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- Beatles' lyrics headed for British Library