Kelsey Grammer's Girlfriend, Kayte Walsh, Suffers Miscarriage
NEW YORK (CBS) Two months after they announced they were expecting, actor Kelsey Grammer and girlfriend Kayte Walsh have revealed she suffered a miscarriage.
"We lost our unborn child about six weeks ago," they said in a statement obtained by People magazine. "We would like to thank all of those who expressed kindness and concern but we needed a little time to heal, time to find some solace before we publicly acknowledged our loss."
Grammer, 55, confirmed that Walsh, 29, was expecting a child together in August, just over a month after his wife of 13 years, Camille Donatacci, filed for divorce. The child was to have been the first for the couple and the fifth for Grammer.
The actor has two children with Donatacci, daughter Mason, 8, and son Jude, 5, and two grown daughters, Spencer and Greer, from previous relationships.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Ray Manzarek remembered by Doors bandmates, rockers
- "Arrested Development" returns: Will you binge-watch?
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos