Pregnant Miranda Kerr Walks in Balenciaga Runway Show During Paris Fashion Week
NEW YORK (CBS) Expecting Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr made a surprise appearance at the Balenciaga runway show during Paris Fashion Week on Thursday.
Kerr, who is five months pregnant, showed off her baby bump while walking the catwalk wearing the Spring/Summer 2011 creations for the luxury fashion house.
Her husband, actor Orlando Bloom, proudly watched Kerr in the front row, alongside Salma Hayek, who was with her husband, Francois-Henri Pinault, Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour, and French actress Charlotte Gainsbourg.
Thursday's runway presentation also featured supermodels Carolyn Murphy, Stella Tennant and new mom Gisele Bundchen, who closed the show.
MORE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS
Popular in Entertainment
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 219 Comments
- Police looking into Nigella Lawson throat-grab photos
- Miss USA 2013 24 Photos
- Kris Jenner: Kim Kardashian is "thrilled" about baby
- New Miss USA is an accountant
- "True Blood" returns for sixth season
- "Mad Men" recap: 10 best moments
- Weekend box office: "Man of Steel" smashes June record