Jill VanderBerg Curtis Worked With Husband On Last Film
Among the last projects completed by legendary actor Tony Curtis, who died Wednesday at age 85, was a 2008 documentary about his life with wife Jill VanderBerg Curtis.
"The Jill & Tony Curtis Story," which debuted at the Montreal World Film Festival in August 2008, followed the couple as they worked in their Las Vegas home and at Tony's private art studio in Nevada and attended such events as a slaughter auction in Utah and a celebrity convention in Los Angeles.
Directed by Ian Ayres, the full-length film centers on their efforts to save animals from slaughter.
The former Jill VanderBerg, 39, wed the much-married actor in Last Vegas in 1998. An accomplished equestrienne, she was Curtis' sixth wife.
MORE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS
Popular in Entertainment
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice" 141 Comments
- Watch: Miley Cyrus' trippy "We Can't Stop" music video
- Johnny Depp falls off horse on film set Play Video
- Selma Blair abruptly exits "Anger Management"
- Palace sheds some light on Kate's baby plans
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- "The Voice" finale recap: Season 4 crowns a winner
- Watch: New "Anchorman 2" trailer