"The Real Housewives of Miami" Reportedly in the Works
A production source confirmed to E! Online that "The Real Housewives of Miami" is in the works and has already wrapped up filming . It was originally planned to be branded as a different series, reportedly titled, "Miami Social Club."
Although Bravo has yet to officially confirm the new series, the insider told E! Online that the show will air between November and January, and is "going to be a tamer, sexier show."
The ladies who will reportedly be a part of the newest "Housewives" edition are Larsa Younan, the wife of retired NBA star Scottie Pippin; Christina Rice, the ex-wife of former Miami Heat star Glen Rice; art scene socialite Adriana Sidi; Venue Magazine editor Alexia Echeverria; public relations expert Marysol Patton; South Beach drag queen Elaine Lancaster; and charity planner Lea Black, who is the wife of famed defense attorney Roy Black.
MORE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- Weddings around the world 16 Photos
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- Runaway mom tells Dr. Phil: "They're better off without me"
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance