"Early Show" Co-Anchor Harry Smith Slices Hand During Cooking Segment
CBSThis morning on "The Early Show" during a Katie Lee cooking segment, co-anchor Harry Smith cut his hand on a mandoline while helping demonstrate how to cut a zucchini.
Smith went to Roosevelt Hospital in New York, where CBS News Medical Correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton's father tended to his wound. He is OK and, we just learned, he didn't require stitches.Read: Katie Lee's No-Cook Recipes
Click on the video below to see how it all happened.
Popular in Entertainment
- Ray Manzarek, founding member of The Doors, dies
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 105 Comments
- Billboard Music Awards 2013 39 Photos
- Cannes Film Festival 2013 50 Photos
- Watch: Miguel jumps, lands on fan at Billboard Awards
- "Mad Men" recap: 10 best moments
- Green, Aguilera will be back on "The Voice"
- "Star Wars" animated series coming 2014