"The Bachelorette" Ali and Roberto "Definitely Open" to TV Wedding In 2011
NEW YORK (CBS) Ali Fedotowsky is "The Bachelorette" no more after accepting a marriage proposal from new fiance Roberto, but will the future Ms. Martinez have her wedding on TV?
The 25-year-old reality star is looking to possibly head down the aisle before next summer and the ceremony reportedly could be featured on the small screen.
According to USA Today, the two have already thought about getting married on television, following in the footsteps of "Bachelorette" alums Trista Rehn and Ryan Sutter in 2003, "We're definitely open to that idea," Roberto said. "The money we can save on that, we could use to invest in our lives. You know what? It'd be kind of cool to share that moment."
People.com reported that Fedotowsky is thinking of getting married "In the spring, we're thinking" and their upcoming ceremony is expected to be a huge event.
"Her mom wants, like, 700 people," Martinez said.
The couple has already extended an invitation to an unspecified VIP guest.
Above all the media hoopla, Fedotowsky tells USA Today that their newfound engagement is bringing "a lot of good things into my life and have given me opportunities" to do other things, including charity work.
"But I have some people that are advising me and helping me with the best move. I want to do what's best for Roberto, me and make the best of this blessing we've been given to do good in the world."
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Brad Pitt surprises fans at "World War Z" screening
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- How to tie a bow tie Play Video
- Amanda Seyfried talks filming Seth MacFarlane's new Western Play Video