Alicia Keys Wedding: Pregnant Singer Marries Swizz Beatz
The singer's rep confirmed the nuptials, which were conducted by the couple's friend, Dr. Deepak Chopra.
The bride wore an ivory silk, georgette-draped gown by Vera Wang and carried a bouquet of purple cala lillies, while the producer wore a tuxedo by Tom Ford, according to reports.
"Wowwwwwwwwww," Beatz wrote on his Twitter account Saturday.
He later posted, "It's a brand new day :) I feel like Nas and Diddy song :) love y'all and blessing!"
Keys, 29, and Beatz (whose real name is Kasseem Dean), 31, have been together since fall 2008, and are expecting their first child together. They announced their engagement and the baby news in May.
The child is the first for the couple. Beatz also has two other children, Kasseem Jr., 3, and Prince Nasir, 9, from previous relationships.
Popular in Entertainment
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 16 finale 21 Photos
- CBS picks up "Bad Teacher" series for 2013-2014 season
- "Now You See Me" cast talks magic at N.Y. premiere
- Watch: Jennifer Aniston has awkward "Friends" reunion
- Kate wears sunny yellow for palace garden party
- Justin Bieber booed at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- "The Hangover III": Critics aren't drunk with excitement