"Jersey Shore" Season 2 Promises to Bring "More Drama, Breakups, Fights"
NEW YORK (CBS) Fans are gearing up for more fist pump action as MTV's favorite "guidos" and "guidettes" are making a dramatic return to television.
Following the success of season one, cast members of the hit series, "Jersey Shore," promise that season two, which premieres Thursday, will showcase more drama, more parties, more fights and, of course, more GTL.
"There's so much more hookups, make-ups, breakups, the whole nine, and you guys are definitely going to love season two," Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino said to MTV News. "Sit back and relax! You guys can see how to party!""It is a thousand times more dramatic and just, overall, a thousand times better than 'Jersey Shore' 1," Jenni "J-Woww" Farley added.
Season two will follow the crew as they escape the cold Northeast for warm Miami. All eight original cast mates will return for the second season, but it will be the last for Angelina Pivarnick, the self-professed "Kim Kardashian of Staten Island."
She is expected to be replaced by New Jersey native Deena Nicole Cortese. Although MTV has yet to confirm this, several photos have surfaced of Cortese hanging out with the cast as they film the third season in Seaside Heights, N.J.
The second season of "Jersey Shore" premieres Thursday on MTV.
Popular in Entertainment
- Music critics believe in Kanye West's "Yeezus"
- Kim Kardashian on baby's arrival: "So crazy!"
- Etheridge calls Jolie's mastectomy a "fearful choice"
- Streisand slams treatment of women in Israel 350 Comments
- Chappelle to return with comedy tour
- Justin Bieber behind wheel as car hits man in Hollywood
- "Bachelorette": Desiree lets two lukewarm lovers go
- "Monsters University" premieres in Hollywood 20 Photos