"Jersey Shore" Cast Rings Opening Bell at New York Stock Exchange
All eight cast members of the hit MTV reality show made their way to Wall Street to kick off trading at New York Stock Exchange in Manhattan.
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi gave a thumbs up to stock brokers before ringing the bell and waving to the crowd. Fellow cast members Paul DelVecchio, Mike "The Situtation" Sorrentino and Vinny Guadagnino pumped their fists in the air as the rest of the group applauded.
Jenni "J-WOWW" Farley, who recently unveiled her own clothing line, Filthy Couture, ditched her usual form-fitting dresses for a more conservative look and wore a grey suit.
Fans of the show are gearing up for the premiere of the second season, which was filmed in Miami. Despite the new location, the show will continue to showcase the eight over-the-top personalities as they juggle love, friendship, partying, work, and of course, gym, tan and laundry.
Season two of "Jersey Shore" premieres on Thursday.
Popular in Entertainment
- "Seinfeld": Where are they now? 15 Photos
- "American Idol" season 12 finale 31 Photos
- Denmark's de Forest wins Eurovision song contest
- Stars at NBA 2013 playoffs 15 Photos
- "American Idol" winner announced
- Inside Mariah Carey's "American Idol" performance
- "The Big Bang Theory": Expect a cliffhanger in finale
- "Survivor: Caramoan" crowns a winner