Tahiti Honeymoon for Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher
NEW YORK (CBS) Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher have been spotted after their lavish Georgia wedding enjoying a honeymoon in Tahiti.
The couple arrived on the French Polynesian island on July 12 and are staying at Le Tahaa Island Resort & Spa, according to reports.
A source told People magazine that Underwood and Fisher have enjoyed swimming and snorkeling with reef sharks, and toured the island via helicopter.
The couple has also been spending some time alone in their private luxury overwater bungalow.
"They have also spent some quiet alone time on their deck," the source added. "They looked so happy together and can't stop kissing and doting on each other."
Le Tahaa bills itself on its website as the "ultimate and exclusive hideaway of glistening beaches and sparkling waters in the South Pacific."
Underwood and Fisher married on July 10 at the Ritz Carlton Reynolds Plantation in Greensoro, Ga.
Popular in Entertainment
- Amanda Bynes arrested on bong-related counts
- Amanda Bynes 20 Photos
- Amanda Bynes charged in NYC in accused bong toss
- Something old, new, borrowed and...zombie 9 Photos
- Snooki: N.J. Gov. Christie "just doesn't like us"
- Amanda Bynes in court for possession of marijuana Play Video
- Michelle Obama's prom photo revealed on "Ellen"
- Jennifer Aniston strips in "We're the Millers" trailer